PC INFO SOLUTIONS LLC allocates you some degree of extensive, non-transactional, non-assignable, license to examine and temporarily download a replica of the data present on the website for your personal and non-commercial use. All data visible for the viewers, including graphics, documents, text, images, sound, video, audio, artwork, software, and HTML code (collectively, the “Material”) are the exclusive property of PC INFO SOLUTIONS LLC . The content is secured by the U.S. and international copyright laws and any other valid intellectual property rules, regulations, and laws. Except as expressly permitted herein, you shall not (i) use, copy, alter, exhibit, delete, distribute, download, store, replicate, transmit, publish, sell, re-sell, adapt, reverse engineer, or create copied works of the Material, or (ii) use the Material on other web sites or any media, e.g., networking environment, without PC INFO SOLUTIONS LLC prior written approval.
- USER SUBMISSIONS:
On our site, the user will come across the information forum which is truly for obtaining the employment and career information. It is to be mentioned that one needs to enter the only relevant and correct information. By entering the submission forum, you acknowledge that you grant PC INFO SOLUTIONS LLC a permanent, non-exclusive, unalterable, royalty-free, worldwide license and right, but not the obligation, to use, copy, modify, display, distribute, download, store, reproduce, transmit, publish, transfer, adapt, create derivative works in any manner, in entirety or a portion of your Submitted Material, and by any means, forever and worldwide. You admit and agree that PC INFO SOLUTIONS LLC is only a static forum for users to obtain employment and career information. PC INFO SOLUTIONS LLC does not display or screen any Submitted information from the users. Hence PC INFO SOLUTIONS LLC takes no responsibility regarding the reliability, accuracy, completeness, validity, or truthfulness of any of the Submitted Materials. PC INFO SOLUTIONS LLC holds the right to discrete or delete inappropriate submitted content if any.
- GENERAL PROHIBITION:
In link with our terms and conditions the user agrees NOT to:
- Disobey any local, state, and federal rules, regulations and statutes, including, but not limited to, U.S. export laws and regulations, anti-discrimination, or equal opportunity employment laws;
- Breach any intellectual property and privacy rights, including, but not limited to, patent, copyright, trademark, or trade secrets of any third party;
- Publish, post, broadcast or store any material that:
- is unlawful, offensive, defamatory, fraudulent, deceptive, misleading, harmful, threatening, harassing, obscene, or objectionable;
- breaches any of your privacy obligations;
- Disturbs or interferes with the usual actions of the Site, such as posting or transmitting viruses, continuous posting of repetitive materials, or posting abnormally large load; or
- are not allowable by PC INFO SOLUTIONS LLC , including, but not limited to, any illegal advertising materials, unwanted promotional content, “junk mail,” “spam mail,” “chain letters,” pyramid schemes, franchises, distributorship, club membership, sales arrangement, or otherwise unacceptable materials;
- Violate other’s privacy rights or personal;
- Commit a breach or attempt to breach any security measures of the Site;
- Access or attempt to access any account or login of any third party listed on the Site;
- Submit any incorrect, false, or incomplete information, such as your resume, biographical data, or employment information;
- Pretend to be any person or entity;
- Falsify any header knowledge in any electronic posting or mail; or
- Misinterpret yourself, your association with any third party, or your entity.
- DEFINITE USAGE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Besides general prohibition our users should agree to obey the following terms:
- Grant the access of absolute, correct, up-to-date, and accurate information on your submitted information;
- Not to post plagiarized content;
- Stand with the risks which may be caused due to the use of any Materials or any information provided by any third party.
- ACCOUNT AND PASSWORD:
PC INFO SOLUTIONS LLC may give the opportunity to open an account with the Site. It will be the responsibility of the user to (a) preserve the privacy of your account login and password; (b) regularly update and revise your password, and (c) inform PC INFO SOLUTIONS LLC if there is any unofficial or unauthorized use of your account or any violation of your account security.
- LINKS TO THIRD PARTY:
User may find links such as hyperlinks or buttons which are associated with third party websites (“Linked Sites”). PC INFO SOLUTIONS LLC have no concern with these third-party sites. We don’t hold any responsibility related to the content and information posted on these linked sites. PC INFO SOLUTIONS LLC encompasses these Linked Sites exclusively for your ease. User is wholly responsible for the access of the Linked Sites.
- Any information supplied to a client by the company regarding a candidate is done so on a confidential basis in order to maintain privacy.
- All data provided by a client to us will be held confidential and will not be communicated to any third party without the client’s consent.
- Any confidential information of a client may be accessed by any agent, employee or affiliate of the company in order to provide a successful candidate placement for the client.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY:
- The organization actions to obtain correct details of all candidates including their qualifications and experience. The company is however dependent on the reliability of information supplied to it by prospective candidates placed by the company.
- The client concurs to guarantee the organization against any claim that may arise due to the measures or detainment of a candidate.
- The client accepts and agrees that they are entirely responsible for the recruitment decision they will take. It is vital that the client is fully satisfied with the applicant before the appointment.
- If the company’s accountability to a client cannot be debarred by operation of law, then the company’s liability is limited (at its option) to either the resupply of the applicable services or the cost of the resupplying the related services.
- TERMINATION OF SERVICES:
PC INFO SOLUTIONS LLC holds the right to terminate user from any services of the site with or without cause or notice, for many reasons. If any disrespectful information or content is submitted by the user we possess the right to terminate services on an immediate basis. PC INFO SOLUTIONS LLC shall not be responsible for maintaining or returning your Submitted Materials, your account, or your login and password. It is advisable to maintain a copy of your Submitted Materials along with you.